Marketplace

Related Articles

Related Categories

Recently Added

3 Day Chemical Diet

Marcus Said:

Diet Question-Tell me what you think about this diet?

We Answered:

i dunno, dont go on diets-excersize is the best diet. 10 pounds is what i lost in 3 days from exersizing !

Harry Said:

The University of Alabama 3 Day diet?

We Answered:

I am sorry Maam but 3 days of starvation will never fix years of bad habits. Using the source of the problem as the solution will only lead to a bigger problem. You are much better off dispensing with the "quick fixes" and starting to make some real lifestyle changes instead.

Here is some information about fat loss:

Jeanne Said:

Has anyone had "sucess" on the Birmingham 3 day diet?

We Answered:

I have never heard of it. I do Atkins and it really works.

Francis Said:

Do you have to eat EVERYTHING listed on the 3 Day Diet?

We Answered:

Sorry to say there is no such thing as a miracle diet. A sensible diet YES!

Joann Said:

3 day Cardiac diet- birmingham, AL hospital?

We Answered:

This diet has been making the rounds since the 1980s or before. I know because the first time I tried it I was in high school. Will you lose weight.. yes probably. But it isn't because of some acid alkaline thing, it is because of calorie restriction. It is just a wee bit over 1000 calories a day. If you were to eat 1000 calories of low carb veggies and lean meat, you would lose even more weight. The Birmingham hospital does not endorse this diet: contrary to popular belief, this diet is not associated with UAB Health System (Heart of Health Care, Birmingham, Alabama). You can read more from the following link:
http://www.uabhealth.org/17668/ In short, here are few key points they stressed:
* The diet is not scientifically proven. At such, the long term safety and effectiveness of this diet is not known.
* If you lose weight, you can be rest assured you are losing muscle tissue and water instead of fat.
* The diet is high in fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol - the main dietary culprits related to heart disease. It also is high in sodium and low in whole grains.

Real cardiac units, if they need to put someone on a super fast lose dramatic weight diet always use medical liquid diets.. Most of the teaching hospitals have their own formula, but some use products such as Optifast.

Discuss It!

1 2 3 4 >

cherri said:

do i have to eat everything on the diet ? What if i leave something out ex; Tuna . will i still lose the weight ?

for more information said:

Thanks for introducing this health diet. From the discussions going on here, I see that many have given positive opinions regarding it. Therefore, I think it has some benefits and it is worth for a purchase then. What is the price?

white rock bc real estate said:

If we set a 3 days challenge to get what we want like to be fit we need to strive hard in order to make it. Proper diet, exercise, and of course with enough hours of sleep. Take a deep breath for this challenge.

solarsunfamily.wordpress.com said:

In diet foods which replace the sugar with lower-food-energy substitutes, there is some controversy based around the possibility that the sugar substitutes used to replace sugar are themselves harmful.

Apple product dealers delhi and Apple authorized service center Mumbai said:

Year 2013 has been quite eventful. SRSG also witnessed events and evolved in terms of business verticals, technologies, people and processes.

Web Based EHR said:

being a diet and nutrition specialist , I would never recommend my patients to follow the chemical diet as it involves the participation of so much unwanted toxic materials in our body. GM diet is the most popular and healthy way to lose weight.,

onenightessay.com on best writing services online said:

The significance of natural and social sciences is making lives of students very informative and interesting. The students become very informed about the physical world and nature of human beings. The students make assignments on such topics and become informed students.

custom essay said:

Make an effort not to give an excess of subtle elements. A tedious paper will leave a terrible impact on the peruser. Attempt to be systematic with your information translation.

New Townhomes in Pompano Beach said:

Your approach to this post is unique and appreciating. I am writing an article for our research paper and this post has helped me. Thanks.

essay services said:

Don't be hesitant to take a gander at your past mix-ups, they are the beginning stage to create your own particular study system. The initial move to change is knowing where you are presently and the missteps you made. Presently you are cognizant where are your issues and you can begin from here to settle it one by one.

SlimQuick said:

This is what I have been searching in many websites and I finally found it here. Amazing article. I am so impressed. Could never think of such a thing is possible with it...I think you have a great knowledge especially while dealings with such subjects

stilfontein houses for sale said:

This post has helped me to have another perspective. I am researching this topic for a paper I am writing. Your article provided me great insight of my topic.

free web proxy said:

Your article shows you have a lot of background in this topic. Can you direct me to other articles about this? I will recommend this article to my friends as well. Thanks

gym Watford said:

We’re home to some of Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire’s best equipped, most friendly and affordable health, leisure, sports and arts facilities. Our Centres are located in Milton Keynes, Rickmansworth, South Oxhey, Bushey, Potters Bar and Borehamwood.

Resume Writing Lab said:

Utilize capable words, for example, accomplished, evaluated, gathered, decided, rearranged, regulated, proposed, tried, just to name a few.avoid utilizing the words work history or job you would say segment. Rather utilize proficient history or expert experience

sale on the hcg diet said:

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...

Hydroxycut Reviews said:

Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often. <a href="http://www.consumer5reports.org" rel=”dofollow”>Hydroxycut Reviews</a>

Hydroxycut Reviews said:

buy twitter followers 5 dollars said:

very good post.Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article.

jagoseo said:

Opening bulk urls in just a click is now as easy as 1,2 and 3 check it out>>> <a href="http://www.bulk-url-opener.blogspot.com/">http://bulk-url-opener.blogspot.com</a>